Secret Agent Stuff
How to be a Secret Agent
After you are 30 days old, Click on the Gold M at the upper right corner and select “Become Secret Agent”, then select these answers for the questions that are listed below. If you do this correctly, after it is sent to a mod, it’ll come back and you’ll have a secret agent spyphone which also lets you teleport places and to the HQ!Answers to the Questions
2.Being mean or rude
4.Saying their address 5.I want to keep Club Penguin Safe
Secret Agent Missions Walkthoughs
Mission 1 – The Missing Puffles
1. Go to the ice rink and look all the way to the left, pick up the photos on the ground
2. Give them to Aunt Arctic.
3. Go to the pet shop and read the note all the way to the left on the dog house and remember the answer.
4. Go to the sport shop and answer his question (the answer can be found from step number 3)
5. Use the life preserver launcher to rescue the penguins at the ice berg.
6. Then go back to the sport shop and grab the grapple hook.
7. Go to the ski mountain and use your spy phone wrench to fix the telescope. (click on the red light on the spy phone to appear tools)
8. Use the telescope to look around until you see a flying puffle.9. Go to the tallest mountain and use the grapple hook to get to the top.
10. After you find the puffles talk to Aunt Arctic and claim your reward.
Mission 2 –
1. Talk to G, and tell him that you are here to receive the mission.
2. You would receive a riddle: “to find the secret word, look near a lively game; pointing to the path with a rabbit in its name”
3. To solve this riddle, go to the ski mountain, and click the signs.
4. In the riddle, it said that “pointing to the path with a rabbit in its name”, that means read the word on the bunnyhill sign!! It reads “mogul”
5. Go back to the sports shop, and talk to G again. Type in the secret word mogul
6. G would show you the prototype of the new sled. Bring it with you and go to the mountain.
7. A test run would appear. Use the sled on the test run, it would ask you if you want to test G’s sled.
8. Answer yes, and start sledding!!! Move your mouse to maneuver the sled, it will follow you.
9. no matter how hard you try you will crash, and that’s normal!
10. You will awake in some wilderness in Club Penguin. Grab the string and move to the right side.
11. Grab the survival guide, and move forward.
12. Grab 3 “o berries” (from the bush), and move right a little bit. You can put all the o-berries into the same box in the inventory
13.Shake the tree in the image 3 times, and a pot will fall off.
14. Grab the pot and move forward
15. You will see a bunch of puffles. Click on one of them to scare them away. The black puffle will still be there. Give it an “o berry” and it will turn into a fireball. Then, it will follow you.
16. Move left and move forward
17. Grab the ski stuck in the bush.
18. Mix together the combine ski, the rope, and an o berry. Now you have a fish pod with an o berry as bait. Move to the right side after that.
19. Move forward, and you are back to where the Puffles were. Move forward to go back to the place with o-berries. Move to the far left side.
20. Move forward and you come to a place with a small stream.
21. Pick up the log on the right side. Move to the far left side afterwards
22.Use the fish pod you made to catch a fish!
23. Pick up the fish you just caught.
24. use the pot to get water from the stream.
25. Go forward, and there’s a cave for temporary shelter.
26. Click the bush, and it will open the cave entrance. click the cave entrance to go into the cave. After you enter the cave, move to the far right side.
27. Click any of the stones
28. Put the log in the middle of the circle
29. Put the Survival guide on the log. It will act as timber to help ignite the fire.
30. Give an “o-berry” to the black puffle again, it will turn into a fireball and ignite the log.
31. Fry the fish and eat it (click on the fish)
32. Boil the water and drink it (click on the boiling pot)
33. You will sleep for a few seconds and waken by some noise outside.
34. Go outside and you will see an agent flying a jet pack down. He is the rescuer.
35. Talk to the agent, and you will be back in the sports shop. talk to G, and you will finish the mission. Don’t forget to get the medal and the letter!!
Mission 3 – The Case Of The Missing Coins
The new mission is out!
1.Go out of the gift shop and come back in.
2.Talk to the secret agent. Get him to close the door.
4.Go under the couch. Get the disk and the pin.
5.Go to the computer. Insert the disk. Go to the code page and remember the numbers.
6.Type the code in the vault starting with up.
7.Click on the coins.
8.Go to HQ.
9.Watch the video.
10.Get the first key from the drawer.
11.Go to the roof of the gift shop using the key.
12.Use your wrench on your spy phone to open the POWA box.
13.Put the pin inside the POWA box.
14.Grab the white hair on the vent.
15.Go to HQ.
16.Give G the hair.
17.Go to the night club.
18.Equip your night vision goggles.
19.Go to the boiler room.
20.Go to the fuse box. Do the puzzle where you have to get them all green.
Mission 4 – Avalanche Rescue
1. Talk to G until you can ask him ‘Where is the Life Preserver?’ then he will open the Gadget Room.
2. In the Gadget Room pick up the Life Preserver on the shelf and place it in your inventory (look around for it).
3. Enter the Ski Lodge and pick up the Fishing Rod near the Ice Fishing Door and place it in your inventory.
4. Head to the Lighthouse and place the Rope near the lifeboat in your inventory.
5. Put the three items you have found so far into one slot to combine them into one.
6. Head to the Sports Shop and take the Pirate’s Belt from the Green Penguin Statue and place it into your inventory.
7. Go to the Ski Village and there is a brown penguin crying because the Ski Lift is broken. Talk to the penguin, then click on the Ski Lift.
8. Place the Pirate’s Belt onto the Ski Lift to fix it.
9. Pick up the White Fibers on the floor near the Ski Lift where the brown penguin is now dancing.
10. Go to the Lighthouse Beacon and use the Wrench in the Spy Phone to unscrew the Telescope and place it into your inventory.
11. Go to the Sports Shop and head up the stairs to G’s Room.
12. Place the Telescope on the Tripod near the second window on the right. Find out which path you have to take to get down to the bottom of the mountain through the maze (it’s different each time you do the mission)
13. Head to the Mountain and go down the Ridge Run trail (the sledding slope on the far left).
14. You have to follow a path down the Ridge Run track which is different each time you do the mission. So either just keep guessing until you get it right or look at the Telescope and find the path.
15. Once at the bottom of the mountain, you’ll see a cliff. Click the Life Preserver Launcher Rod (you’ll be holding it now) and then click the cliff.
16. Destroy the branch on the far right by launching the launcher at it. Grab the First Penguin on the little branch in the middle. Then grab the next penguin on the ledge. Drop one of the penguins on the little branch again and use the other one to grab the penguin far under the branch. Then grab the one on the little branch and drop all three on the ledge with the rock on the far left and they will push the rock down. Grab all three penguins once they push the rock down and drop down to grab the last one at the very bottom. Now you’ve rescued all the penguins!
17. Back at the Mountain talk to G and hand him the Fiber’s to finish the mission.
Mission 5 – Secret Of The Fur
1. Click on your spy phone. Click on the Tools. Use the comb to get the pink fur out of the Furensic analyzer.2. It will analyze the fur automatically.3. Talk to G again. He will give you the old white fur. Analyze it in the machine.4. Click on the Map in the upper left corner. Go to the Pizza Shop (its in the Plaza) and talk to the penguin. Ask if you can use some of the ingredients as evidence.5. Put a bottle of hot sauce and chocolate sauce in your inventory. And also get a candle off one of the dining tables.6. (optional) Talk to the penguin again, get the pizza, and give it to the penguin that is ice fishing at the back of the ski lodge (go to the Ski Village, then into the Lodge, then into the Door that says ‘Ice Fishing’).
8. He will talk for a while, then he will show you a drawing
9. Talk to him again about hot chocolate, and he will say the machine is broken and ask you to fix it. Click on the machine behind the penguin.
10. Put the mug under the hot chocolate drain and use the wrench (in your spy phone) to fix the milk hose on the left. Put chocolate sauce (from your bottle) in the bowl at the top.
11. Click the Knob on the right to change it from ‘Cold’ to ‘Hot’. Now Push the button to get hot chocolate.
12. Go to the gadget room in the HQ (teleport to the HQ using your spy phone) and get the AC1000 (its a fan) and put it into your inventory.
13. Go to the Lighthouse beacon (go to the Beach, then go into the Lighthouse, talk to the penguins, then go upstairs). Walk all the way right until you see the Jet Pack Fuel floating in the air with the balloon. Click on the AC1000 to get the fuel and then cut the string that’s holding the balloon with your scissors (spy phone)
14. Take the fuel, hot chocolate, and hot sauce and talk to G/
15. He will tell you to pour it into the goggle thing behind him
16. once u pour in the substances, pick up the goggles and go to the lighthouse (inside)
17. pick up the rope that is in the red boat
18. go outside the lighthouse and get a net
19. put the rope and net together to get a trap
20. go to where the penguin was ice fishing and put down the trap
21. put the candle down as a lure
22. a crab will get caught in the trap and a white tuft of fur will appear
23. pick up the crab and fur and take it to G
24. Analyze the fur and you will find out its a polar bear
25. you just finished the mission!!!!
Mission 6 – Questions for the Crab
2.Talk To G in the Gadget room.
3.Wait until the Crab Translator Explodes
4.Follow The Crab
5.He will eventually take you to the Ski Hill.
6.Jump down with the crab. He will lead you into this patch of snow.
7.Keep following him until he enteres this cave.
8.Then search for the place where the O-Berry Sack is hanged. Take your Scissor Gagdet out and cut the string. Put it in your inventoryo-berry-picture.png
9.Feed one of the O-Berries to the Black Puffle. Then he will follow you
10.Go to the cave. Throw a O-Berry in there (Pet Door) and the Black Puffle will open the door for you
11.Now you will be stuck in a cage. Talk to the Bear.
12.He tells you that he wants to Destroy the Ski Village.
13.Put a O-Berry on the Red Lever. Then put it on the Silver thingy. Then put it on the White plate thingy. Look at the picture belowthing.png
14.Search the place where you got trapped and get a Rope, Pick-Axe and Hot Sauce.
15.Go to the door. It will be blocked by snow. Take a O-Berry out and then put hot sauce in it. Then the snow will melt and your way will be free.
16.Go to the place where you fell from (Ski Mountain) And connect the Pick-Axe with the rope. Then throw it over the mountain and you will be back on clubpenguin
17. Go to the Ski Lodge and go inside where you play ICE FISHING. You will see the bear there.
18. Then go to the pizza parlor and get the Sea Wead Pizza.
19. Feed it to the bear and quickly pull the RED lever up on the contraption.
20. Then the bear will go backwords and will break the ice.
21. G will come and ask you some questions
22. You are finished your mission now. Recieve your Medal and you are finished.
Optional: If you wanna get a gift. Go to the cave and there is a blue print on the table. Get that and give it to G. You will get a Extra gift this way.
Mission 7 – Clockwork repairs – by watex at http://watex.wordpress.com
Here is the written guide to completing it:
- Talk to G. Choose any option. He explains the problem with the Clocks.
- Click the moniter of the Snow Forts that G is pointing to. You will see the the Polar Bear and the Crab break the clock. Click the corner to exit the clock.
- Talk to G again. Keep choosing the top option. He wants you to find the parts to repair the clock.
- Go to the Gadget Room. Take the LifeGuard Rescue Tube off the shelf and put it in your inventory.
- Use your map and go to the Dock. Talk to the penguins from the Blue team. Keep clicking the top options until they let you play to get back the target.
- Here’s how you play: Click and hold the mouse until the bar goes up to the red zone. LET GO immediately when the bar is at the red zone. Then aim with your mouse and shoot at the target. Remember, the target is moving so click just a little bit ahead of where the target is going. And it takes longer for the snowball to travel the farther the penguin is from you.
- Once you win, they’ll give you the target. Give them the Rescue Tube so they can continue practicing.
- Go to the HQ. Talk to G and tell him you need to use the Electromagnet 3000. He say’s the combination is ‘key’.
- Go to the Invention Cabinet, which is left of the entrance to the Gadget Room. There is a Decoder available if you put your cursor on the bottom right of the screen. Decode the word ‘key’ to Secret Agent Code and input it into the lock.
- The lock will open. Take out the Magnetron 3000. Now go to the Iceberg on your Map.
- Go to the left until you see an spring-in-an-icecube floating in the ocean. Use the Magnetron to pull it out of the water. Put them both in your inventory.
- Go to the HQ. Go to the Gadget Room. Place the ice cube on the Test Chamber. Pull the Red lever. Now Press the Flame button. Now pull the lever again, then pick up the Spring.
- Go to the Town. Talk to Rookie. Then, ask him for a poster of the Prime Gear. Put it in your inventory.
- (Optional step) Go to the Ski Village and talk to the penguins there. They explain how the type of snow matters. And the Snow Forts has the best.
- Go to the Beach and talk to the yellow penguin on the chair. He say’s he gave a yellow puffle a drawing of a chair and the puffle made the chair for him. Pick up the green bucket next to him that’s on the ground.
- Go to the Snow Forts and fill the green bucket up with snow.
- Use your map and go to the Plaza. Go into the Pizza Parlor.
- Take the sheet of music on the floor next to the piano.
- Exit the Pizza Parlor. And go into the Stage. Click on the piano at the Stage. Put the sheet of music on the piano stand. Play the colored notes in the order it says on the music sheet (read from left to right). The yellow puffle will love it and come out of hiding!
- Now give the puffle the picture of the gear. Then give it the bucket of snow. It’ll construct a replica Gear. Place the Gear in your inventory.
- Now go back to the Gadget Room in the HQ.
- Place the Gear on the Test Chamber. Pull the lever. Push the snowflake button. The pull the lever again. Take out the hardened Gear.
- Go to the Snow Forts one more time. Now click on the Snow Forts Clock to get behind it. Place the Gear in the middle, the Spring on the upper left, and the Target on the outside (on top of the pole). Now exit the Clock.
- The Construction worker will cheer. You will get a call on your spyphone from the Polar Bear! He says He underestimated you but destroying the Clock Tower was just a distraction for his Grand Master Plan. Then he says “Until next time!” and hangs up. Uh-oh!
- Talk to G and exit. Claim your Medal and Gift.
You must be a secret agent and have completed Mission 5 and 6.
Mission 8 – Mysterious Tremors – by watx at http://watex.wordpress.com
1) Talk to G in the HQ. I suggest choosing the top option each time.
2) G will tell you to investigate recent tremors around the island, Go to the Dock.
3) Herbert and Klutzy will appear in a drill type machine, after the conversation, Herbert will drop the Map to the tunnels, Klutzy will try to grab it, but will cut it in half.
Following the Map
1) Follow the 2 pieces of the map into the Town.
2) One piece will fly on the Night Club sign and the other piece will continue floating.
3) Go into the Coffee Shop and offer the clerk to help pick up some cookies.
4) Once you’ve picked up the cookies, ask the clerk if you can have one.
5) Go back outside, and use the Cookie on the Green Puffle. The Green Puffle will try to get the piece of paper on the nightclub but is unable too.
6) Go back to the Gadget Room (in the HQ) and behind G on the hat rack, pick up the beige hat.
7) Go back to Town and into the Coffee Shop and ask for another cookie.
8. Go back outside to the Town, put the hat on the puffle, then feed it the cookie, the map piece will fall to the ground, pick it up.
1) Go to the Snow Forts and follow the other half of the map.
2) The piece will almost get stuck to the flag in the Snow Forts, but will fly to the Plaza.
3) Go into the Plaza, the map will float into the newspaper, ask the penguin for the newspaper, he will decline and say he’s hungry for pizza.
4) Go into the Pizza Parlor and ask the cashier for some pizza.
5) Go back outside to the Plaza and give the pizza to the penguin, and in return ask for the newspaper, take the extra half of the map off of the newspaper and put it in your inventory.
Rescuing the Gift Shop
Now that you have your tunnel map, you need to gather the following materials: Hammer, Net, Cream Soda Barrel, Balloons, Nails, Lantern, and an Air Tank.
1) Go to the Gadget Room, and left of the shelf with a bunch of Gadgets, hung onto the wall, should be a hammer, grab it.
2) Click on the Helium Tank. (left of the exit to the Gadget Room) It says you need G’s permission.
3) Ask G if you can use the Helium Tank.
4) Go to the Beach and grab the net from the pile next to the Lighthouse
-Cream Soda Barrel
5) Go into the Lighthouse and go over to the penguin pushing the barrels, ask him for one, and put it in your inventory (If you can’t get one, try clicking a barrel). DO NOT SHAKE IT YET!
6) While in the Lighthouse, ask the penguin on the stage for the box of balloons.
7) Go into the Sports Shop, and grab the box of nails sitting on the floor near the door.
8. Go to the Dock.
9) Pick up the Lantern next to the hole in the ground.
Rescuing the Gift Shop (Cont.)
1) Go back to the Dock and enter the hole in the ground. Now put the two pieces of the map together.
2) Using the map, follow what it says, Right is the Right Tunnel and Left is the Left Tunnel. This is different for everyone. Once it gets dark, turn on your Lantern.
3) You should end up at the front of what appears to be the Gift Shop. Now you have to act fast on this. Seriously, be quick.
4) First, fill one of the balloons up with the helium tank, and store it in your inventory.
5) Then, take out your Cream Soda Barrel, and shake it some, and put it under the Gift Shop. If it says it’s not enough, shake it a little more until it works. Just don’t shake it too much (it’ll explode).
6) Once it blasts up the Gift Shop, use your Map and quickly head to the Town!
7) Take out your balloon and use it on the Gift shop, it should rise.
8. Take out your net, and place it between the ground and the bottom of the Gift shop. Try clicking multiple times really fast if it doesn’t work. Just be fast.
9) Grab your box of nails and use them on the net, they should go to all four corners of the net.
10) Use your hammer on the net and it should hammer in the nails. The Gift Shop will fall back into place.
Catching Herbert & Klutzy
1) Head back to the Gadget Room and talk to G.
2) He will tell you that you need to find Herbert and Klutzy.
3) Go to the Dock and into the hole.
4) Use the same directions as you used last time (on your tunnel map), go back to where the gift shop was.
5) There should be a new tunnel entrance. Go into it.
Optional Steps (For a Gift at End)
1) To get the gift, take out your Spy Phone, press Tools, and take out your Wrench.
2) Use the wrench on the open section of the drill machine to pull out the screws. You should then see a Gear, take it.
6) You should see a hole and what appears to be the inside of the Boiler Room, go inside.
7) Herbert will be trying to mess up the Boiler. Click on him to talk to him.
8. Herbert will get angry and hit the pipes connected to the Boiler.
9) You will get a call from G telling you to fix the Boiler ASAP.
10) Click on the Boiler to begin fixing.
11) DON’T WORRY! It’s easier than it looks. Select one part and then select another part to swap them. You do not have to use all of the pipes! Just enough to connect the pipe at the top left hand corner with the pipe at the bottom right hand corner.
12) Once you have connected the pipes, you’ll get a call from G, he wants to meet you in the HQ.
13) Go back to the HQ and turn right until you see him. Talk to the G. Then give him the Gear. You will then finish the mission.
14) Congrats! You’ve finished the mission! Get the medal and gift.
And check out the Cool Cooler in your inventory.